Steven C. DePalma
New Jersey Business Litigation Lawyer
Steven is an Associate Attorney in our Litigation Department concentrating in commercial, corporate, complex and multi-party litigation with an emphasis in banking, commercial lending, secured transactions, foreclosures, business torts, trade secrets, corporate/business disputes, commercial landlord/tenant matters, construction, liens, home improvement litigation, and commercial/consumer debt collection. Mr. DePalma’s practice also focuses upon insurance defense of medical provider’s claims for reimbursement relating to workers’ compensation claims.
In addition to his litigation practice, Mr. DePalma routinely advises clients in issues involving corporate formation, licensing, corporate governance and legal compliance.
- New Jersey, 2004
- New York, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2006
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Seton Hall University, Magna Cum Laude, B.S., Finance, 2001
- Seton Hall Preparatory School, 1997